- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugar until it combined and resembles wet sand
- Mix dry ingredients together (you can sift, I'm lazy) in one bowl, mix wet ingredients together in another bowl
- Alternate adding dry ingredients to the butter/sugar mixture with the wet, make sure your last addition is some of the dry stuff
- Fill your pan or muffin tins or Hello Kitty baking molds 2/3 full
- Bake 1 hour or until a toothpick pricked in the middle of whatever you're baking comes out crumb free
- Cool, slice and enjoy with something sweet and spreadable
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Alright... so she's running...she's also a black blob...
Here's a better picture of the epic cuteness...
We are on day 2 of no house breaking accidents... I hope this winning streak continues....
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
- She can’t sit on the laminate floor, she sits down but her butt slowly slides backwards and so she kinda has a little butt scoot
- She’s pretty opportunistic about finding laps to nap in or feet to rest her chin on, this has resulted in us stepping on her a few times…ooops!
- Everytime I take her out for a walk someone will kneel down to pet her or ask to pick her up. I tied her up outside Starbucks for like, 5min, and at least 7 people stopped to pet her… crazy popular dog
- She’s afraid of going down stairs, not going up, just going down
- Not interested in sniffing trees where others dogs have marked or sniffing other dogs poo
I just gave her a bath...I think she's afraid of the hair dryer...